jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

IN LOVE WITH LACOLORADA IV


Clásico grabado en Nashville, Tennessee.







Revelator


Darling remember
Of when you come to me
That I'm the pretender
And not what I'm supposed to be
But who could know
If I'm a traitor
Time's the revelator

They caught the katy
And left me a mule to ride
The fortune lady
Came along
She walked beside
But every word
Seemed to date her
Time's the revelator
The revelator

Up in the morning
Up and on the ride
Drive in to Corning
And all the spindles whine
And every day
Is getting straighter
Time's the revelator
The revelator

Leaving the valley
And fucking out of sight
I'll go back to Cali
Where I can sleep out every night
And watch the waves
And move the fader
Time's the revelator
The revelator

Queen of fakes
And Imitators
Time's the revelator